Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jessica Alba In Revlon Run 2009





Getting an early start to the day for a good cause, Hollywood's hottest were there in Times Square for the Revlon Run / Walk for Women fund on Saturday (May 2).

Among the beautiful women participating in activities of the day were Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel, who are both part of the team of Revlon.

Also joining in the fun was beautiful actress Jennifer Connelly and SNL funnyman Jimmy Fallon, who chatted and posed alonside each other for arrivals.

As previously reported, Miss Biel is that one gets to be announced that the composition of the giant global brand ambassador, yesterday afternoon.

Among the new features, Jessica told the press: "Revlon is now the modern woman. I am very honored to be associated with this strong brand and be part of a company that has done so much for women in the world. "

2 comments:

Dark Saimon said...

Hello there! Have you any idea bout Flow Solution Diet (just google it)? I'm using it now with some wicked results and I have decided to look just like her! Just simply adore her so much and need to lose weight to do that. My buddy got rid of a lot of weight with it. Love you all I'm doing this for my idol

Hi hi! Have you any idea bout Flow Solution Diet (search on google)? I'm using it now with some wicked results and I am aiming to be lovely and beautiful just like her! Just simply like her so much and need to lose pounds to do that. My mate lost lots of weight with it. I am just doing this for my idol

hey hey! Have you heard about Flow Solution Diet (google it)? I'm using it now with some good results and I have decided to be lovely and beautiful just like her! Just simply respect her so much and need to lose kgs to do that. My work buddy got rid of lots of weight with it. Love you all I'm doing this for my idol

RaheelHaider said...

Great Blog keep it up.. Check out my blog:
http://jassicaalba.blogspot.com/