Monday, January 7, 2008

Jessica Alba Says About Paparazzi


Fantastic Four actress Jessica Alba - who is well known for his aversion to be papped - said it is too boring to merit attention.

After making a right turn illegal in his car and about to be plowed by a Mercedes,
Jessica Alba reportedly told a journalist for Elle: "[The paparazzi are] Fuckers! They do this [track] to me every day. And every day, there is no history. I do not do drugs. I am not running over people. I am not going to the clubs. I am not someone who celebrates date.

"I am not doing anything interesting! I do not get it. I am the most boring chick ever."

Jessica Alba also to the pop star High School Musical, Zac Efron, in the new issue of the American Elle, calling on 20 years of the actor, "a child with a lot of makeup."

No comments: