Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jessica Alba Got Damage Her Teeth In "Good Luck Chuck" Kissing Scene

Jessica Alba damaged her teeth while stripping a romantic scene in its Good Luck Chuck film.

The actress chipped a molar during a kiss with Dane Cook and claims she now seems "silly" if she takes off a defensive covering from her teeth.

To speak about the accident, Jessica Alba indicated The Sun: “It was right a case of Dane Cook and I being put at it during a scene of kissing and us ran up and I notched a tooth.

"I now have a bond on my tooth but when I take it off, I look like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber. I look really silly. I guess I’d be perfect for a sequel."

Jessica Alba also says: "When it happened, I didn’t really cry and I wasn’t really mad about it. I was like, ‘Cool!’ It’s kind of neat. I get to take this thing off and be somebody else for a little while."

No comments: