Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Jessica Alba happy with her single life

Jessica Alba appreciates being unmarried after having been duplicated with her boyfriend last month.

Jessica Alba actress was seen with a cord of the neuralgic points of since fine his the two year ratio with the money cash Warren.

A magazine called by friend of the USA: “It appreciates certainly being unmarried in this moment. ”

26 years indicated that it does not have any problem with one night old stands during an interview with cosmopolitan in 2005.

“I do not have really a problem with the just wanting sex. Never not to have,” she said, to be added: “I could have a stand of a-night, and I am the kind of girl as who looks at more morning and is, “really make you must be here? ” I do not need to cherish and do not make all this substance because I know that what is it and I do not try to do it more.

No comments: